Providing Turn-Key Marketing and Sales Support to a Global Sourcing Leader
Premiere Precision Components (PPC) supplies manufacturing firms with high quality custom molded products and complex assemblies at highly competitive prices. The Tampa-based company has a dedicated and knowledgeable team that develops manufacturing and logistics solutions to fit specific industrial manufacturer production or supply chain requirements.
Ascension was engaged to provide an integrated marketing and sales enablement support program to help position PPC for accelerated topline growth. Prior to engaging Ascension, the Private Equity owned company had never taken a strategic approach to brand awareness raising activities nor did it leverage a focused sales enablement program to drive current account management and sales prospecting activities.
- An Ascension support team partnered with PPC leadership to provide the following support:
- Target Audience Definition
- Historical Customer Financial Analysis
- Influencer + Decision Maker Database Buildout
- Refined Marketplace Positioning + Messaging Platform Creation
- Targeted Monthly Lead Generation Programming (ContentCast℠)
- Redesigned PPC Website (SEO Optimized)
- Field Sales Rep Position Spec Development
- Field Sales Rep Recruitment
- Consultative Sales Rep Training
- Ascension Red Team℠ Sales Accountability/Process Management Support
Over the course of 12 months, Ascension helped PPC expand it sales organization and significantly improve field sales focus and productivity. Additionally, the Ascension implemented customized ContentCast℠ program drove over $100 million in new inbound quote requests over a six month period. Many of these quotes were approved and several new customers were acquired.
The results of the Ascension support helped drive the sale of PPC to another Private Equity company (Align Capital/Cleveland, OH) in December 2020. With the merger, PPC was combined with Marco Rubber and Plastics to create a more global sourcing operation.