Best in class companies understand that achieving consistent revenue growth requires focus and discipline with the sales force and sales management.
It is a fact that sales reps only control two things – where they spend their time, and, what they say when they get in front of a prospect/customer. Ascension focuses our Purposeful Selling™ program on helping companies make the most out of these two control points.
Purposeful Selling™ exists at the intersection of strategic sales planning and best practice consultative selling.
Purposeful Selling℠ Slideshow
The Ascension Pre-Packaged Purposeful Selling™ Program
Since our inception Ascension has worked with companies across a broad range of industries to help them adopt a more focused and impactful sales culture.
This led us to develop a popular best-in-class pre-packaged business-to-business program consisting of 6 important steps as shown below:
Hands-On Support Proven to Drive Measurable Results
Over several months a team of Ascension consultants work directly with client management and their marketing and sales organizations. Together we develop an informed and targeted go-to-market sales program.
As shown in the diagram above our six phase process includes:
- Analytics and market research to inform fact based growth programming
- Organization of prospect + customer data for marketing/sales outreach
- Evaluation + refinement of existing sales compensation programs
- Two on-site consultative sales training workshops*
- Follow-up sales coaching/mentoring and accountability process (Red Team)
* Workshops: Art of Selling (consultative best practice selling), Remote Selling (inside sales/customer service), and the Science of Selling (territory analysis + sales planning)
Connecting Execution to Marketplace Impact
Ascension clients who have implemented Purposeful Selling™ have consistently achieved revenue growth, profit improvement, and market share gains.
Contact us and let us help you accelerate revenue growth by creating a best practices inspired consultative sales organization.
We’d also be glad to let you chat with our very satisfied clients around the world.