Today Chief Marketing Officer is being asked to think about and integrate technology into their marketing programs.
A recent Gartner study found that 68% of companies maintain separate digital marketing budgets averaging 25% of their current total marketing investment.
The latest industry estimates project upwards of 40% of all marketing spend will be allocated on digital and social media within 5-10 years.
Progressive companies must maintain an targeted and impactful digital presence.
Digital Options Abound
Digital marketing today cuts across many different media including:
- Targeted e-mail campaigns
- Pay-per-click programs
- Social media
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Content marketing
- Marketing technologies (CRM, Marketing Automation)
Optimizing your company’s digital persona and business impact from digital marketing does not have to be complex or expensive.
Taking an objective view of your digital footprint and supporting technologies is an important first step to drive measure revenue impact.
Digital Strategy and Execution
We offer pre-packaged digital strategy and executional support across five important dimensions in what we call S.W.E.A.T.:
- Search – Evaluation of the “friendliness” of your web site leveraging SEO tools and best practices to drive strong organic search impact
- Website – Sophisticated web site analyzers used to assess site performance across key elements including content, SEO, videos, etc.
- Engagement – Optimization of the way visitors use your site and engage with your company via social media, email, etc.
- Analytics – Critical analytics of your digital properties to benchmark your company to competition and the market
- Technology – Improved impact from integration of marketing and sales systems including CRM and MA tools
Focusing On What Matters Most to Digital Success
Ascension works with clients across a broad spectrum of digital, social, and internet marketing as well as integrated sales technologies.
We provide objective assessments, competitive benchmarking perspectives, and custom web design services.
Our digital team can develop back-end technology platforms to support internal sales functions while more complex cloud based CRM and MA solutions are considered.
Ascension clients benefit from the integration of digital marketing and sales technologies into strategic revenue growth planning and related programs.
Contact us for help optimizing your digital and social marketing investments!